Saturday, November 9, 2013

Release Day Fun!

To celebrate the release of my first cowboy series, I'm having some contest fun today! Branding Alex [Rough Riders 1] is the first book in a series about cowboys and Border Patrol Agents! I absolutely loved writing the first two books and I'm currently working on my third, Branding Clint. Branding Ben is due out in December!

For some contest fun, leave a comment and your email address to play! The winner will receive an e-copy of my latest book. I'll announce the winner on my blog by noon EST tomorrow!

Contest: Caption this photo of our bunny Coco misbehaving!


Have fun and good luck!

~Tatum

3 comments:

diva donna said...

The DOG DID IT!!

Jennifer Denys said...

Rollin, Rollin, rolling,
Though the streams are swollen,
Keep them bunnies rolling
Rawhide!

Yee hah! I'm a bucking bunny!

Tatum Throne said...

Thanks for swinging by and playing! I also had some comments left on my FB page! Have a great one!