Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Autumn is here!

I wanted to share with you that Training Nathan [Hard Hits 6] is now on Amazon! Yey!!! BUY HERE!

I have three books in the works. Branding Alex[Rough Riders 1] is due to be released with Siren November 9th. Training Kemper [Hard Hits 7] is set to be released November 30th. I've also just submitted Branding Ben to Siren for consideration. I hope to have good news soon! My current Work In Progress is Training Evan [Hard Hits 8]. This is David's story. David is Reed's twin brother. He was begging for his own story as I was writing Reed's story.

It is a very chilly day here in Cincinnati. All the leaves are changing and falling. Autumn is my favorite time of year. It's not blazingly hot and the temperature is perfect for cuddling close. My favorite holiday is right around the corner too! I love Halloween. Today, I'm running out to buy candy. We get a ton of kids that come through our neighborhood. My neighbors and I make a evening of it. We grill out and have a fire pit.

Nine more days until Halloween!!!

Have a great day!
~Tatum

No comments: