Thursday, June 6, 2013

Contest Fun! Enter to win an E- Book!!!!

I'm going to Lori Foster's Reader Author Get Together this weekend. This is my first year going as an author! Last year, I swung by the open signing and got to meet some fabulous authors! This year, I'll be doing a signing Friday evening from 7-9pm. Swing by to say hello! You can find more information about the event and signing below.

Open Signing

To celebrate meeting so many new readers, I'm holding some contest fun! Enter to win one of my e-books! :o)

How to enter and play:

Swing by my blog June 6th-9th and leave a comment with your email address! That's all you need to do! I'll pick a winner at random and post the winner on my blog June 9th! The winner will have their pick of one of my e-books!

Have fun playing and happy reading!

~Tatum

10 comments:

Mellanie Szereto said...

Have fun at RAGT, Tatum! Fingers crossed that I can register before it sells out next year. :)

mellanieszereto@hotmail.com

Tatum Throne said...

Thanks Mellanie! I hope we both get in next year! I can't wait to meet you in person! :o)

Susan Laine said...

Have fun with the meet & greet, and I hope I win the contest :D

All the best,
Susan

kaisquared said...

Posting from RAGT, it was great to meet you today at the signings.

kaisquared said...

OOPS forgot to leve my email address emmasmom AT wi DOT rr DOT com

jessica said...

Such a great achievement to now be an author! It was awesome to meet you at the author table! I hope it was a great experience for you!
Jessica
jessangil at gmail dot com

Tatum Throne said...

Thanks for playing! I'll post the winner on Sunday! It was great meeting you too! :o)

Tatum Throne said...

It was a great experience! I'll be back up there today around lunchtime. It was nice meeting you, Jessica! Thanks for playing!

Anonymous said...

It was great meeting you! I hope you had as much fun as I did seeing and meeting you!
Lora
wolfangil at comcast dot net

Tatum Throne said...

Thanks Lora! It was great meeting you too!!! :)