Friday, April 26, 2013

Happy Anniversary!

Today is my one year anniversary as a published author with Siren Publishing! Woot! My first book went on pre-sale on April 26, 2012. It's been an amazing ride and journey. I discovered so much about myself and my writing over this last year. Like how I shouldn't stay up watching Hannabil while I work right before bed. It can cause wild dreams.

I've had so many friends, family, and fans support me along the way. That list is a really long one. You know who you are, Kelly, Melissa, Susan, Jennifer! I've met so many writers who have become some of my best friends. I even had one writer friend, Jennifer Denys, stalk me across the pond. We are the best of friends, and I can't wait to visit her in England.

Through everything, my biggest fan has been my hubby, AJ. He's been my rock and my soft place to fall. It's true that I couldn't be who I am today without him. :o) He helps me to see the big picture and reminds me to do edits when I'd rather be watching bad movies.

So, Happy Anniversary to me! I couldn't do it without all of you!

~Tatum

3 comments:

Sally Klingaman said...

happy Anniversary Hun. I know that it is a challenge but I also know that you can do it. You're a wonderful author. I can't wait to read more of your books. Again, Congratulations on your one year Anniversary

Tatum Throne said...

Thanks, Sally! :0)

Jennifer Denys said...

Only just noticed your blog post from last Friday! Can't wait for you to stalk me back! (now, how quickly does it take to sell up and move.........)

Congratulations on all your accomplishments. Can't wait to read the next in The Fallen series :)