Thursday, April 25, 2013

Contest Fun!

Thank you eveyone for swinging by and celebrating my release day for Training Adam [Hard Hits 3]!
I really enjoyed the day! My family and I celebrated by going out to dinner. :o) Going out to dinner as a family isn't something we often do due to the number of food allergies my boys have, but we were able to have a really nice meal out. :)

I picked the winners of the contest this morning. Did you notice how I said winners? Yes. Two slips of paper stuck together as I drew the names. I very well couldn't just pick one!

The winners are..............Diva Donna and Eva Flowers! I'll be contacting you shortly!

Thanks for playing!

Have a great day!

~Tatum

2 comments:

diva donna said...

I've been gone all day. What a great surprise. I made it on time this time.

Tatum Throne said...

You are very welcome! :)