Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Temptation Tuesday!

I've just sent my registration in for Lori Foster's Author Reader Get together June 6-9, 2013. This is my first year attending as an author. Last year, I swung through the signing. There's an open signing on Saturday afternoon, if you would like to swing on by for free. You'll get a chance to meet me and ask me anything you'd like. I'll be signing, giving away swag, and of course I'll pose for photos. Follow this link for more information about the signing and meeting some great authors!

Lori Foster's Get Together 2013

My publicist, Mel, will be there also!

Thank you to everyone who has bought Training Ryan! I've had great feedback from those who have read the story! I'm happy to hear that so many are enjoying the training stories!

Have a great day!

~Tatum

No comments: