Sunday, March 24, 2013

Sunday's Farm Report!

We have a bunny. His name is Coco. He's currently living in my office. We were able to train him to use a litter box. Listen to me say WE. I was the one who spent three weeks training him! It wasn't until he was fully trained that I took his cage completely away and put up a baby gate on my door. The boys love him as we can't have cats or dogs due to all the allergies in the house.


This is Coco acting all innocent.


This is Coco working his way through his 2009 LSAT book I bought at Half Price Books.

I suppose I'll have to muck the stall sometime today. :) Have a great Sunday!

~Tatum


2 comments:

Sally Jackson said...

SONT YOU JUST LOVE HOW ANIMALS PLAY THE INNOCENT ROLE REALLY WELL? MY BLACK LAB, DRAKE, DOES THAT TOO. FUNNY THING IS, WHEN HE MESSES UP, HE PUTS HIMSELF IN HIS CORNER.

CANT WAIT FOR THE BOOK.........LOOKS REALLY GOOD.

Tatum Throne said...

I love Coco! I'm glad he loves chewing up the books. It's better than any of my furniture! Thanks, Sally! I'll keep you posted on when the books are coming out! :o)