Thursday, February 7, 2013

Thursday's Balancing Act!

Thank you to everyone who bought a copy of Training TJ [Hard Hits 1]. I was up to #13 for a little while on Bookstrand's best sellers list for Alternative Romance. I was surrounded by so many wonderful authors that I felt really humbled. It's a nice feeling to be in the top thirty with so many great authors.

This week has been super busy, and I haven't kept up with blogging as much as I normally do. I'm doing a final read through of Training Ryan [Hard Hits 2]. It's due back to my publisher tomorrow and releases in March. I'm going to send it in later on today. In Ryan's story you'll meet the man in charge of the Risk Assessment Team, Seth London. Seth's story is the third book in the training series. It's tenatively called, Training Adam [Hard Hits 3]. :)

I hope you're enjoying reading the training series as much as I love writing them! There's just something really hot about men in uniform always getting into trouble.


Have a great Thursday!
~Tatum

No comments: