Thursday, January 10, 2013

Thursday's Balancing Act!

Two of my boys were home yesterday. They had endoscopies on Tuesday for their EoE. Today, they're back in school and feeling much better. My 5yo's scope didn't look good. He has active disease going on. EoE is where the immune system attacks food, thinking that it is a foreign invader it must get rid of. There are many symptoms, swallowing problems, pain, failure to thrive, food aversions, and severe food allergies. There are many more. Scope days are the hardest. Our lives are put on hold and we have a hospital day. It can be very stressful. My boys are very brave!

I'm glad everything is back to normal today! :o)

Today, I'm working on final edits for Training TJ. I'll let you know as soon as it is available for pre-order through Bookstrand!

Have a great day!

~Tatum

3 comments:

Mellanie Szereto said...

Glad the boys are feeling better! Sending good thoughts and hugs :)

Tatum Throne said...

Thanks, Mellanie! :o) They went back to school today. They had a good day!

Tatum Throne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.