Monday, January 7, 2013

Monday's Daydreams!

When my boys were little, I would write when they were napping or playing outside. I'd sneak a notebook outside with me and sit under the shade of our big oak tree and write. The boys would swing and play in the sandbox. My goal was to be a published author by the time they were all in grade school. My dream came true last January when my first book was accepted by Siren. My book, One Hot Night, pre-released in May 2012.

It's been a wonderful six, almost seven months. I woke up pinching myself this morning. As I look forward to 2013, I can only imagine where my writing will take me. I've had wonderful feedback from my readers asking for longer books. I'll see what I can do about that. At one point in time, I wrote 300 page books with lots of characters. Those books were a little bit of a hot mess as I didn't know as much about writing as I do now. Yes, my writing is shorter, but I feel the quality is so much better. :o)

Have a great week!

~Tatum

No comments: