Wednesday, December 5, 2012

The Nex Big Thing!

Today, I'm participating in The Next Big Thing Blog Hop!

The Next Big Thing:

What is the working title of your book?

A. Training TJ. It's the first book in a series that revolves around my main character training for his black belt. Each book will follow some form of military or personal training.

Where did the idea come from for the book?

A. I love the idea of personal and professional enrichment. So, TJ just so happens to fall in love with his best friend as he's training.

What genre does your book fall under?

A. Contemporary, Classic M/M romance.

Will your book be self-published or represented by an agency?

A. Training TJ has been submitted to a publisher for representation. I'm in the submission process right now. :)

How long did it take you to write the first draft of your manuscript?

A. I had the idea for several months, but it wasn't until recently that I had time to write the story. So, a few weeks once I started writing.

Who or What inspired you to write this book?

A. One of my favorite authors, Susan Laine, has been an inspiration to my writing! I love her work. She is an inspiration, a friend, and usually gets a sneak peek of my work! :o)










2 comments:

Sally Klingaman said...

LOVE IT. YOU ARE A WONDERFUL WRITER. I AM SO VERY PROUD TO READ EVERYTHING YOU WRITE. I CANT WAIT TIL THE NEXT BOOKS COME OUT. LOVE YOU ALWAYS, SALLY JACKSON

Tatum Throne said...

Thanks, Sally! I love this book. I hope the publisher loves it too! :o)