Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Temptation Tuesday & Contest Fun!

Distraction is a temptation of mine. I love to work on lots of things and have to mentally hit myself over the head to keep on track. I have to give myself deadlines to meet. I've met one of my end of the year deadlines on a submission. I have one more to go. Not to mention, there are Christmas cards and presents to still be mailed and of course, I have lots more shopping to do!

Like I mentioned, distraction is a temptation of mine. I better get back to my WIP. I have one more deadline to make before I can get the Christmas cards done! Maybe, I'll have my boys write them all out this year! I'm sure nothing could go wrong with my five year old doing the job!

What's your temptation? Leave a comment and email address for a chance to win one of my e-books of your choosing!

The winner will be posted tomorrow!

Have a great day!

~Tatum

12 comments:

Gregory Payne/Alex Carreras said...

Temptation? My protags.
Distraction? Your blog!
Have a great holiday!

Tatum Throne said...

Thanks, Gregory! Have a great holiday and Happy New Year! :D

Susan Hayes said...

Temptation - snuggling down with a good book (or ten) and waiting for Spring to come back! It's hibernation time, but I have much too much to do.

diva donna said...

My worst distractions are the three R"S Reading books and blogs , Role playing on fb, Raunchy Blogs. Have a great holiday.

Tatum Throne said...

@Susan, I love to hibernate! When there are piles and piles of snow outside, I don't go anywhere! :o)

@Donna, Love it! Love, love raunchy blogs and reading! :D

Sally Klingaman said...

My temptations are sex chocolate and chocolate covered cherries but not necessarily in that order.

Tatum Throne said...

Love, love chocolate and sex, Sally! I think those are perfect temptations! :o)

Sally Klingaman said...

You can never have too much of either. Sex chocolate and chocolate covered cherries they all go good together.

Tatum Throne said...

Dark chocolate is my favorite! :o)

lorikingbooks said...

Temptation: Alpha Men
Distraction: Pinterest and Facebook for sure!

I'm supposed to be writing to meet MY end of the year submission deadline, but instead I'm surfing my favorite blogs! LOL

Tatum Throne said...

Love alpha men! Yum! Thanks for stopping by, Lori! Now back to work for both of us! LOL :D

Jennifer Denys said...

chocolate isn't a temptation - it is one of life's necessities!!!!