Monday, December 31, 2012

Monday's Daydreams!

This holiday has been a lot of fun. We've been visiting family and celebrating late into the night. I've also been secretly plotting my new books to come out in 2013. I can honesty say with four boys in the house, I haven't gotten a lot done. I've had fun taking extra time to play games with the boys and just enjoying having everyone home. Today, we're making a rice krispie train and we'll be decoratng it with icing and candy. :o)

It's been six months since I started my writing journey with Siren Publishing. I'm super excited to see what my adventures for 2013 will be like! I've learned so much about my writing. I've appreciated all the feedback and those who have taken time to write a review of my work. Knowing what my readers like and what they want more of will only help me to become a better writer! So, don't give up on me yet! Diamonds are not formed over night. :)

I hope everyone has a safe, fun, and exciting 2013! May all your wildest dreams come true!

~Tatum

3 comments:

Sally Klingaman said...

HEY TATUM,
PLEASE HURRY. I NEED SOMETHING TO READ AND YOU HAVE BECOME MY FAVORITE AUTHOR. IVE BEEN READING YOUR OTHER BOOKS OVER AND OVER AND NEED NEW ONES. TELL AJ HE NEEDS TO INSPIRE YOU MORE....LOL.

LOVE YOU ALL AND HOPE YOUR 2012 IS THE BEST IT CAN BE FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. BEST WISHES TO YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY AND I LOVE YOU GIRL.

Sally Klingaman said...

SORRY HUN I MEANT 2013. FINGERS DONT WORK TOO GOOD..........LOL

Tatum Throne said...

Hey Sally! I'm going to tell AJ that you said I need more inspiration!!! :D With the guys getting back to work and school, I hope to get more writing done. I'm not sure what I'm going to do when summer hits and the guys are home with me! I may need to send them to camp! Haha!

Happy New Year! Love you too! :o)