Sunday, November 4, 2012

Sunday's Farm Report!

I've been unplugged for the last two days. Friday, we had the rehearsal and dinner for my cousin's wedding. Saturday, we had the wedding and reception. It was a really busy two days. Between the wedding and reception on Saturday, I went out with my cousin Laine. We went shopping and had fun catching up. The reception was a formal sit down dinner of ribs, chicken, and pork chops. I had the ribs and chicken. It was really good. My oldest, E-man, was involved in the wedding as a server. He did a great job! I'm so happy for life to get back to business as usual! Here are some pics from the big day!

I'm working on TJ today. He's sulking because I've neglected him for the last two days!

Have a great Sunday!

~Tatum


The church.


My cousin and new hubby!


The wedding!


The cake!


E-Man. :o)

4 comments:

Jennifer Denys said...

Looks good!

Tatum Throne said...

Thanks Jen! :D

Sally Klingaman said...

BEAUTIFUL WEDDING. DONT WORRY ABOUT THE SMALL STUFF. THINGS WILL GET BETTER. LOVE TO YOU ALL.

Tatum Throne said...

Thanks Sally! :D