Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Wednesday's Word of The Day!

Final edits...

I love getting final edits. It's the moment right before your dream comes true. So, I'll be doing a final read through and sending them off to the publisher soon. I promised some pics from my field trip yesterday. So here you go!


This is the main farm building where our adventures began. It was a rainy day and it was just beautiful in the gloomy light.


The great outdoors were a little too stinky for my 5yo. His EoE gives him what we call super senses. The little things bug him.


All of us running out of the woods!


We stopped to watch a worm cross the path. It was a wonderful day! I had such a fun time with my little guy.

4 comments:

Jennifer Denys said...

Looks like fun!

Tatum Throne said...

It was so much fun! It's amazing to see the world through a child's eyes. :)

Mellanie Szereto said...

Happy editing, Tatum!

Tatum Throne said...

Thanks Mellanie! :o)