Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Temptation Tuesday!

My nine year old thinks he can fly. He loves to climb the crown molding around my door frames. Yesterday, he decided to take a flying leap off the stairs and grab for the crown molding at the bottom. Insert, shocked scream when he discovers that the little edge didn't hold, and he went flying down to the ground. Yes, the molding snaped from the wall. I don't know if I should be shocked or proud that firstly, he was able to grab the half inch edge or secondly, that he always seems to land on his feet like a cat.

Last week, my nine year old also wrote a time travel story...I'm really hoping my boys don't want to be writers when they grow up! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I get at least one firefighter-medic out of them.

~Tatum

No comments: