Monday, August 6, 2012

Monday's Daydreams!

Today, I thought I'd tease you with an upcoming snippet of Stolen Moment.

Stolen Moment, Enslaved & Enticed 1

Rylie Sawyer wasn’t a thief, but she was about to become one.

Her heart hammered as she stared at the pendant through the downtown store window. She was the archeologist that unearthed it in Jordan a year ago. The window vibrated as though it were alive. Rylie reached out and smoothed her fingers across the silky, wet glass. A shiver whispered across Rylie’s chilled skin. She smoothed the wetness between her fingers. It felt like her honey spreading over a man’s cock.

I'm a guest blogger on my friend Jennifer's blog today. Swing by and say hello!Blog Hop

2 comments:

Jennifer Denys said...

Nice snippet! And enjoyed having you on my blog!

Jen

Tatum Throne said...

Thanks for having me Jen! :o)