Friday, August 17, 2012

Fabulous Friday!

I know you want another snippet of Stolen Moment[Enslaved & Enticed 1]. Here you go. Enjoy!

“You had another vision, didn’t you? What did you see?” he asked.
How did he know? “I don’t know what you’re talking about. I’m not who you think I am. You’re confused.”
“I’m not.” He backed her further into a wing under construction. “I know how personal this is. The pendant killed your sister. Your family. It continues to seek you. I can help you. I can free you, Rylie.”
She shivered at the possibility of being free. How did he know so much? Who was this man? She had to get away from him. She backed away, but he merely advanced. He grabbed her by the shoulders, holding her against unfinished drywall.
She felt trapped.
“You can’t do this alone anymore,” Trey said.
“Stop it!”

Stolen Moment coming soon! :o)

Happy Friday!

~Tatum

2 comments:

TNJ said...

Ooh. Enticing! I want to know more!

Tatum Throne said...

Glad you liked it TNJ! I'll be posting more as it leads up to release day! :o)