Thursday, July 26, 2012

Thursday's Balancing Act!

Thank you to everyone who participated in the Contest Fun! I enjoyed reading your entries. It was a wonderful release day!

Okay, now to the fun part! I had such a difficult time deciding on the winners. You were all so good for various reasons. As I said before, you all were neck and neck to the finish line.

First Place and winner of a copy of Rock Hard, 'scene inspired' chapter in one of my books, and a thank you in the dedication is................Sally! Now, I won't be writing mine with so much heat and so many men, but her entry will be the inspiration for that chapter! Thank you, Sally!

Second Place and a winner of a copy of Rock Hard is Donna! Thank you for playing!

Third Place goes to Cory! Now, I didn't plan on so many winners, so Cory you've won a signed bookmark!

*Email me with your information at: tatumthrone@gmail.com.

Thank you all for playing! Check back at the end of August for a chance to win an e-copy of Stolen Moment, Enslaved & Enticed 1.


8 comments:

Jennifer Denys said...

Well done, Sally, Donna and Cory.

Great contest, Tatum!

Jen

Tatum Throne said...

Thanks for playing Jen! :o)

diva donna said...

TATUM!! It was fun and I'm very happy to win a copy of Rock Hard and add it to my growing erections, OOPS!! I mean collection of Tatum Throne Steamy books. Congrats SALLY YOU SCREAMED YOUR WAY TO THE FIRST PLACE TITLE. I guess it pays off big to be a loud mouth. LOL!! You need to meet our friend Alicia. And Cory you did yourself proud. And Jennifer. Better Luck next time. *doing the happy dance*

Tatum Throne said...

You're welcome! :o) I'm glad you guys had so much fun playing!

cory said...

congrats everyone i had fun :)

Tatum Throne said...

Thanks for playing Cory!

Sally Klingaman said...

THANK YOU TATUM. I HAD A WONDERFUL TIME. AND LOOK FORWARD TO THE NEXT CONTEST.
WHEN I READ TO MY FIANCE WHAT I HAD WROTE, HE WAS LIKE OMG, SALLY, YOU NEED TO WRITE TOO.
WELL, BEING ALMOST BLIND HAS CONVINCED ME THAT NO MATTER WHAT, THERE ARE STILL THINGS THAT I CAN DO TO HAVE FUN. AND THIS WAS A BLAST.
THANK YOU DONNA AND CORY FOR MAKING ME GO THAT EXTRA LINE.........
DONNA, YOU MUST HAVE THOUGHT ME THE RED HEAD..... OR BECAUSE OF THE CAPS BUT ONLY BECAUSE I CANT SEE THAT WELL......SORRY I REALLY WASNT SCREAMING AT ANYONE.
CONGRATS TO YOU DONNA AND CORY AS WELL.

TATUM, I LOOK FORWARD TO READING EVEN MORE OF YOUR BOOKS..........

Tatum Throne said...

Thanks Sally! I'm glad you swung by to play! :D