Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Temptation Tuesday!

I'd liked to thank everyone who has bought my books and supported me. I truly appreciate it. I look forward to getting to know you through my blog! So, swing by, leave a comment, and email me with any questions you have!

Tomorrow, Rock Hard is available to buy! :o) I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I loved writing it! I'm also having a contest tomorrow on my blog. Swing by and leave a comment for a chance to win an e-copy of Rock Hard!

AVAILABLE: Wednesday, July 25th

This title is offered at a 10% discount. Offer ends midnight CST, August 1st.

[Siren Classic: Erotic Contemporary Romance, light bondage, HEA]

Internal Affairs Agent Wynn South gets a rush from going undercover and taking down the bad guys within the Forest Service. Rock climbing high atop the Arrowhead, Wynn meets her elusive target, Ranger Kade Gentry, for the first time. Wynn must investigate Kade, who has been accused of drug running, to rule him out as the one behind the Appalachian pipeline.

Forbidden passions ignite when a powerful thunderstorm forces Wynn to face her greatest fear, the violence of nature. They take cover along the cliffs, and the only thing Kade is interested in is helping Wynn through her fear.

Wynn quickly discovers that Kade isn’t the man she suspects. Caught between her mission and passion, Wynn crosses the line. Wynn’s mission turns into a fiery affair that she knows she’ll have to end. As the lies build, Wynn knows she risks losing everything. Will she lose Kade, too, when he discovers the truth?

A Siren Erotic Romance

Follow link to buy!
Bookstrand

No comments: