Saturday, July 14, 2012

Sinfully Sweet Saturday!

Today we're going to play Tatum's Top Ten things you don't know about me! Can you tell how much I love this game?

As always, in no particular order...

1. My favorite thing in the morning is coffee.
2. My favorite place to go is the movies.
3. I love to visit the Nature Center.
4. I have a group of moles on my arm that look like the little dipper.
5. I was born on moving day and I haven't stopped hearing about it.
6. I love to bake cookies.
7. I love having friends over.
8. I once worked in a movie theater.
9. I laugh often.
10. I have a thing for purses.

Have a great day!

4 comments:

Jennifer Denys said...

So what's your all time favourite film? Mine is 'Gone with the wind'

Tatum Throne said...

My favorite film...that's a tough one. I have so many I love. I have to just pick one? Can I go by decade? I think I have to go alphabetically. So, I'm starting with the A's.

'Alien'

Jennifer Denys said...

No you cannot have one for each letter of the alphabet! Choose your top five then!

Tatum Throne said...

Okay...okay. Top five that begin with A...Alien, Aliens, Addam's Family Values, Airplane, and Alice in Wonderland. LOL