Friday, July 27, 2012

Fabulous Friday!

I received my cover for Stolen Moment, Enslaved & Enticed 1. The cover artist Christine Kirchoff did an amazing job! Love, love, love it! My release date is set for August 29, 2012!

Story Blurb:

Archeologist Rylie Sawyer unearthed a cursed pendant that kills her family. Desperate to keep others safe, Rylie plans a heist to steal the pendant. She doesn’t plan for anyone getting in her way. She discovers that the only thing FBI agent Trey Masters is interested in is keeping her safe. Trey will stop at nothing to keep her from getting hurt, even seducing her.

Rylie finds herself ensnared in a seductive trap. She doesn't want Trey’s protection, but she finds herself wanting the man again and again. From the moment they meet, they have a powerful sexual bond that can’t be ignored. Together, they must destroy the pendant. Caught by her the scars of her past and her fear of loving, Rylie knows the only thing she can do is walk away from the man she’s fallen for. Can she convince Trey it’s the right thing for both of them?

Today, I'm working on edits. Did you know that Hot & Humid is now on Amazon? Follow link to buy!

Hot & Humid on Amazon

6 comments:

Jennifer Denys said...

looks good!

Tatum Throne said...

I thought it looked good too! :D

Kelly B said...

Will they be letting you continue the artifact theme series?

Tatum Throne said...

Hey Kelly! I think so. When I submited my query I mentioned that each book would follow one cursed object. So, we'll see when I submit the second! :o) I have the characters and object picked out.

Melissa said...

Love, Love LOVE the new cover!!!

Tatum Throne said...

Thanks, Mimi! So do I! I got to talk to my cover artist after she made it! I'm hoping she can do the rest for the series. :D