Sunday, June 3, 2012

Sunday's Farm Report!

Yesterday I got to meet one of my all time favorite authors, Cheryl Brooks. I missed the registration deadline for Lori Foster's Author/Reader Get Together, but I was able to go to the public signing. Cheryl's advice pushed me in the right direction which led to my first work being sold! Her best advice was to never give up. I was glad I listened. :o)
This is me with Cheryl and the new love of my life, Willy. I was really excited to find out he was mechanical.
This is one of my besties who loves to read romance. Mel attended the event with me.
This is me with cover model, Scott Nova. He was very nice! His tattoos were nice too!
This is me with author Sherrilyn Kenyon. She was so friendly! I met lots of other authors and everyone was so approachable! I had a great time!



No comments: