Monday, June 18, 2012

Monday's Daydream!

Most of my writing comes from daydreaming. It plays like a movie in my mind. Sometimes characters will start talking when I'm trying to go to sleep at night. Picture me rolling over saying...now??? You really want to do this now??? It's one in the freakin' morning...I need sleep too! Can't this wait? I know you have control over this scene...but really...you want to do this now??? It was my character, Cav, being so vocal. He's dominant and he didn't like it when the hero put him in his place.

Despite my annoyance, I love it when characters are so vocal. It means I'm doing something right. When I go through edits, I worry over every little word and action my hero and heroine are involved in. It's difficult for me to let my work go. Eventually, you have to...there is that deadline that looms ahead.

Hot & Humid comes out June 26th and should be available for pre-order soon! I'm really excited!



No comments: