Saturday, May 19, 2012

Sinfully Sweet Saturday!

Today is my release party for One Hot Night! I have lots to do before everyone comes over. :o) In honor of this special day, I'll be posting a recipe for a food item that was featured in the novel. *grins wickedly* You'll have to read the book to find out how it's used. My heroine is a chef...and very creative.

Butter Cream Frosting

6 TBSP Butter
~4 to 5 cups powdered Sugar
1/4 cup Milk
1 1/2 tsp. vanilla

The trick to making a great butter cream frosting is adding the indgriedients gradually to the mixer. Add about half of the powdered sugar to the butter. Mix until light and fluffy. Add remaining ingriedients slowly. I taste as I go. For chocolate frosting add ~2 TBSP of powdered cocoa.


Follow the links on the side to buy! Have a great weekend!

Tatum



No comments: