Saturday, May 5, 2012

Sinfully Sweet Saturday

Sinfully Sweet Saturday

I love to bake. My absolutely favorite thing to bake is chocolate chip cookies. Here is my recipe and the tricks I’ve learned to make yummy cookies.

Chocolate Chip Cookies

1/2 cup of margarine
1/c cup of shortening
3/4 cup of granulated sugar
1/2 cup of brown sugar
1 egg
1 tsp. sea salt
1 tsp. baking soda
a dash of vanilla
2 and 1/2 cups of flour
1 bag of chocolate chips

Drop by small, rounded tsps. onto pan.

Bake 375̊ For 8-10 minutes, or until edges and tops start to brown.

Tricks: Immediately remove from baking pan to cool on wire rack. Cool for 2 minutes and place into airtight container. Cookies will stay soft and fresh for several days. I’ve also found that shiny pans work great for getting the cookies to bake up.


Have a Sinfully Sweet Saturday!


2 comments:

Kelly said...

Will we be using these tasty treats on Tuesday? BTW Toney is working that night! We have an invitation to vist!

Tatum Throne said...

Oh Yey! Sounds like an excellant plan. Wear something trashy so I can take pictures of you. Yes we will! :o)