Monday, May 7, 2012

Monday Daydreams-1, 2, 3, 4

I have an overactive imagination. It's fun to let your imagination run wild and have a wonderful fantasy going on. It's even more fun when fantasy comes to life. This happened for me when my neighbor had a grill fire two years ago. My neighbor, chef Rose, missed all the fun. :( After calling 911, my other neighbor Kara called me to tell me the fire department was on the way. Her husband had managed to set the grill ablaze and it was too close to the house. My front yard became the neighborhood staging ground for a good show.

Two trucks showed up first, the police department, two SUV's with tatical equipment, and then the off duty/volunteer guys who live around the street drove over. This is where the story gets good, for me. I recognized one of the firemen from chuch and yes he caught me staring at him. They're firemen they should be use to it, right? Anyway, this firemen didn't look away. So, for research purposes...I decided to play eye war. I counted the seconds that ticked by...one...two...three...four...bam! I won! Can you imagine holding eye contact with someone you don't know for that long?

And to answer the question you're dying to ask...yes he was hot. By the time he showed, the other first responders had put the fire out. Swoon...is it Firemen Friday yet?

The grill didn't make it, but their house was fine!

No comments: